Moments in Time

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Once upon a Time...

"Lamplight gleams on the rain-washed streets; all is quiet, the city sleeps, only a car moves into the night, creeping silently into the square...". I always thought that i would start off like this. These lines(for those curious readers who distinctly think that there are certain Sherlock Holmes-ish undertones in the blog) are the famous first lines of a Tintin novel I read when I was a kid,probably The Lake of Sharks, but i maybe mistaken. Anyway,thought this was an ideal starter as I kinda feel this way now, mystery surrounding my entire reason for existence, and the way i chose to lead my present life...So this is where it all starts, as the reality of mundane life, like a dull and boring family soap droning through the idiot box, slowly fades out of focus...

No comments: